Monday, July 6, 2009

Volunteer at p.e.a.c.h. Permaculture Farm

http://peachlocal.com/images/Davoo.pngHey all,

I hope you are having a great summer. I know we are enjoying life out at the valley permaculture farm.

Right now there are peas, salad, arugula, kale, chard, basil, parsley, dill, and more to harvest.

There are hops and flowers to transplant, an arbor and planters to build, and weeds to pull. At the rate things are growing, it can be hard to get ahead. If we ever do get ahead I have plans for two more herb spiral hills, a worm farm, and a chicken coop.

Anybody interested in any of these things, please give me a call or come on out. I will be working Monday through Thursday this week, daylight 'till dark. And somebody else will probably be here for the weekend.

If anybody has access to a rototiller or a weed eater which we could use for a couple of days, that would be much appreciated too.

You can email me back at nextleveld@gmail.com or call anytime (509) 368-0864.

Thank you,
p.e.a.c.h. Farmer
Dave Weber, a.k.a. davoo

No comments:

Post a Comment